Crystal-clear pool water with the highest hygienic factor through glass filter media made from the purest, white flat glass with regard to the environment.
- maximum performance for crystal clear, hygienic pool water
- resistant against biofilm and bacteria
- Nature Works is 99.64% free from contamination
- Filtration up to 1 µ
- less backwashing due to anti-compaction technology
- maximum lifetime
- economical use of pool chemistry
- recycled flat glass
- granular size (0.6 - 1.2 mm) for all filter sizes applicable
- Certifications: Bureau Veritas ES026775-A-CPI, ES026775-CPI, IFTS-testing, accredited Absence of Biofilm
This is what makes Nature Works so unique and sustainable
Anti-compaction technology prevents compaction and micro-channel formation in the filter material. The result is low pressure loss and optimal backwashing efficiency. The pressure loss before and after filtering is minimal and has been proven to be 50-60% lower compared to other glass filter media. Nature Works® generally recommends monthly backwashing at a comparatively low filter speed of only 30m/h. Water savings of more than 75% are quite realistic with Nature Works® Hi-Tech glass filter medium. This also reduces chemical consumption.
Nature Works guarantees an almost infinite lifespan and reusability. Nature Works uses environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging made from paper with FSC certification.