In color RAL7024 graphite gray, with transparent flange cover d400, incl. original Praher 1 ½ "or 2" 6-way valve, side mount and piping set, 5 years guarantee for filter tank tightness
The special construction of the BREGENZ 2 filter series makes inspection and maintenance of the filter much easier. The filter body is made of isophthalic resin, resistant glass fibers and UV-resistant gelcoat. Careful selection of raw materials and consolidated application solutions guarantee maximum mechanical resistance against the constant workloads such as pressure fluctuations, closing / opening of the valve, start / stop of the pump, etc. All components in contact with the bathwater are corrosion resistant, inhibit bacterial growth and affect the water quality not negatively.
- laminated filter made of special fibre glass
- external coat: UV resistant gel coat
- large, transparent lid d400
- transparent sight window to control the sand height
- higher filter bed for better filtration
- large filter drain 1 1/4"
- V4A thread in the lid for manometer
- nut made of nicke brass
- protective tape
- operation pressure max: 2,5 bar
- test pressure max.: 3,75 bar
- max. operation temperature: 42 °C